- S1 Flood Extent Sofala Province 2019-03-20
- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
Satellite-detected surface water in Sofala province, Mozambique as observed from Sentinel-1 imagery acquired on 19 and 20 March 2019. Data produced and published by UNITAR at https://unitar.org/unosat/node/44/2875
- Publication Date
- March 21, 2019, 7:42 a.m.
- Vector Data
- GeoSAFE , Hazard
- Inland Waters
- inland water features, drainage systems and their characteristics. Examples: rivers and glaciers, salt lakes, water utilization plans, dams, currents, floods, water quality, hydrographic charts
- Africa , East Africa , Mozambique , Sofala , Buzi , Caia , Chemba , Cheringoma , Chibabava , Dondo , Gorongosa , Machanga , Maringue , Marromeu , Muanza , Nhamatanda
To be used as a hazard layer in GeoSAFE analysis
- Temporal Extent
- March 19, 2019, 1:43 p.m. - March 20, 2019, 1:43 p.m.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided