- Flood - 100 year return period (unclassified vector)
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
Analysis conducted using a global flood model, GLOFRIS, at a grid resolution of 30 degrees (c. 1km at the equator) using global meteorological datasets (input precipitation, evaporation), a global hydrological model (estimating river discharge), a flood-routing model (producing inundation extent and depth), and an inundation downscaling routine (producing local flood hazard).
* Hazard for 2010 generated using current climate conditions using EU-WATCH global reanalysis data.
- Publication Date
- Nov. 13, 2018, 8:22 a.m.
- Vector Data
- GeoSAFE , Hazard
- Africa , East Africa , Mozambique , Global
- Supplemental Information
* Probabilistic risk outputs are available in tabular (.csv) format as the following metrics:
* Number of people affected or the number of assets affected, ...
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data